Milk Racing Wheels
Sold worldwide and test proven by thousands of customers on six continents - the best quality/price wheels on the market. Upgraded, reinforced rims stained with anodizing process give them more scratch and corrosion-resistant surface than standard paint. Super strong upgraded stainless steel spokes and double-size brass nipples (stronger and more corrosion resistant than aluminium type) lanced with 3-cross spoke pattern make Milk Racing wheels strong enough to withstand more than what Sur-Ron bike can stand. Our main goal is to give alternative wheel upgrade options for expensive competitors’ products and give the best product experience possible, providing as much hardware as possible to make it hassle-free as possible for you to focus on riding rather on figure how to put upgrade in.
Wheels always come with tools, spare spokes, spoke wrench, inner tube, rim band and rim lock – you only miss fitting a tire on. If you need 100% Plug&Play wheels, we offer tire fitting as a standard offer. Wheels come ready to ride straight from the box. As a direct producer, we provide customization such as colour combinations.
Front 16x2.50" + Rear 16x3.00" Supermoto set benefit
- Widest logical rim width for street wheels curently on the market
- Lower your bike 25mm/1" down - better handling in tight corners with still almost the same bike size
- Super wide tires means lot of grip and high lean angles
- Milk Racing anodized matte rims
- OEM SurRon rear hub + Milk Racing Dual front hub
- stainless steel 2.6mm/12G spokes
- lacing with 3-cross spoke pattern
- scratch resistant galvanized black spokes (if chosen 'black') - much better than powder coated
What's included as a standard*
- Milk Racing 16" wheel set (rim, spokes, nypples, hub)
- inner tubes 16" set
- rim bands
- spoke wrench for spokes tightening
- all necessary tools e.g. torx key for disc brake bolts (disc brake need to be swapped from OEM wheel)
- spare spokes and nipples
Tires - 100% Plug&Play option
Defult tires brands and models we use for the SM set are:
- for front: Duro DM1075 100/80-16" (Super Wide) or Michelin City Extra 90/80-16" (Wide)
- for rear: Duro DM1060 110/70-16" (Super Wide) or Duro DM1075 100/80-16" (Wide)
Pictures represent Michelin City Extra 90/80-16" on front and Duro DM1060 110/70 on rear.
*Super Wide tires are SUPER WIDE. Rear wheel needs to be dished few mm (we take care of this). For the front;
1. Fork has to be upside-down type e.g DNM, Manitou Dorado.
2. You definetly need to cut or take forks cover off.
3. They are super close to forks - we cannot 100% guaranty that they will never slightly rub in narrowest fork position. We highly recommend choosing only Wide option for front.
Unfortunately, due to the unstable supply chain, tire brands and models are a subjects to change without notice. Please contact us if you need specific information about current tires situation.
If you choose fitting tires the set will be balanced using Dynamic Wheel Balancer and adhesive steel weights.
As a standard we lance the wheel on special hub that gives you oportunty to use double disc braking system. You can still use single disc - we add ABS cover for not used side.
e.g. 'Usually ships in 5-7days' + 'Blue (4 weeks proceed time)' + 'Tire (2 week proceed time)' = 7+4x7=35days lead time in the worst-case scenario. After purchase, you will receive an e -mail with a link in which you can track the status of the order and check the "estimated shipping date". Contact us for more detailed information about the current lead time if needed.
Contact us for more detailed information about the current lead time if needed.