Milk Racing 16" wheel for Sur-Ron SurRon Light Bee Segway X260
Why 16" on rear?
1. You can put very knobby and wide tire which means more grip - best possible traction.
2. You have more tire options than on 19"
3. Better for trail and motocross riding - 16" tire is fatter so you can also go with less pressure and is more resistant for pinching.
4. 16" tire is more flexible and you can have more traction on a hard surface like rocks etc. with lower pressure
5. Main wheel weight is closer to the rotation center which means less power to rotate the wheel -> longer range than on 19" with similar tire.
6. More torque without sprocket change.
- Milk Racing upgraded reinforced black matte ANODIZED rim 16”x1.85
- OEM SurRon hub
- Super light SM Stainless Steel silver 2.6mm/12G spokes
- lacing with 3-cross spoke pattern
- upgraded 6.5mm Moto nipples
All rims are anodized which means they are much more scratch resistant than standard paint.
- Milk Racing 16" wheel (rim, hub, spokes, nipples)
- inner tube standard 3.50
- rim band
- rim lock
- all bolts and hardware (stainless steel)
- spoke wrench for spokes tightening
- Torx key for disc brake bolts (disc brake need to be swapped from OEM wheel)
With our offer, all you need more is tire fitting which we do on a daily basis.
We offer tire fitment so the wheels comes Plug&Play ready to ride straight from the box. Universal standard off-road tire. Great for all enduro/country-crosss/motocross aplication.
As we are direct producers of the wheels we can offer custom options such as colour combinations and tire fitting. Contact directly for details!