Milk Racing Wheels
Sold worldwide and test proven by thousands of customers on six continents - the best quality/price wheels on the market. Upgraded, reinforced rims stained with anodizing process give them more scratch and corrosion-resistant surface than standard paint. Super strong upgraded stainless steel spokes and double-size brass nipples (stronger and more corrosion resistant than aluminium type) lanced with 3-cross spoke pattern make Milk Racing wheels strong enough to withstand more than what Sur-Ron bike can stand. Our main goal is to give alternative wheel upgrade options for expensive competitors’ products and give the best product experience possible, providing as much hardware as possible to make it hassle-free as possible for you to focus on riding rather on figure how to put upgrade in.
Wheels always come with tools, spare spokes, spoke wrench, inner tube, rim band and rim lock – you only miss fitting a tire on. If you need 100% Plug&Play wheels, we offer tire fitting as a standard offer. Wheels come ready to ride straight from the box. A tubeless system can be fitted as well. As a direct producer, we provide customization such as colour combinations, dishing and others.
- Milk Racing anodized rim
- OEM SurRon hub
- stainless steel 2.6mm/12G spokes
- lacing with 3-cross spoke pattern
- 6,5mm moto nipples (5,4mm tool size)
- scratch resistant galvanized black spokes (if chosen 'black') - much better than powder coated
All rims are anodized which means they are much more scratch resistant than standard paint.What's included
- Milk Racing wheel (rim, hub, spokes, nipples)
- inner tube
- rim band
- rim lock (We always add it as standard to our wheels. We believe that you should get the best upgrade possible for the best price with the little hassle as possible. Basically rim lock prevents spinning tire on the rim, so you don't rip off the inner tube valve. Now you can 1. ride on lower pressure for extra grip and 2. upgrade your power without worrying about the inner tube valve, which is a common issue after a power upgrade)
- all bolts and hardware (stainless steel)
- spoke wrench for spokes tightening
- Torx key for disc brake bolts (disc brake need to be swapped from OEM wheel)
- spare spokes and nipples
e.g. 'Usually ships in 5-7days' + 'Blue (+4 weeks proceed time)' + 'Tire (+2 week proceed time)' = 7 days +4 weeks =5weeks lead time in the worst-case scenario. After purchase, you will receive an e -mail with a link in which you can track the status of the order and check the "estimated shipping date". Contact us for more detailed information about the current lead time if needed.