21"Front & 18" Rear Wheel Set
Milk Racing Wheels
Sold worldwide and test proven by thousands of customers on six continents - the best quality/price wheels on the market. Upgraded, reinforced rims stained with anodizing process give them more scratch and corrosion-resistant surface than standard paint. Super strong upgraded stainless steel spokes and double-size brass nipples (stronger and more corrosion resistant than aluminium type) lanced with 3-cross spoke pattern make Milk Racing wheels strong enough to withstand more than what Sur-Ron bike can stand. Our main goal is to give alternative wheel upgrade options for expensive competitors’ products and give the best product experience possible, providing as much hardware as possible to make it hassle-free as possible for you to focus on riding rather on figure how to put upgrade in.
Wheels always come with tools, spare spokes, spoke wrench, inner tube, rim band and rim lock – you only miss fitting a tire on. If you need 100% Plug&Play wheels, we offer tire fitting as a standard offer. Wheels come ready to ride straight from the box. A tubeless system can be fitted as well. As a direct producer, we provide customization such as colour combinations, dishing and others.
Rear Milk Racing 18”x1.85 wheel benefit:
- You can put very knobby and wide tire which means the best grip possible
- You have more tire options than on OEM 19"x1.40
- Better for trail riding - 18" tire is fatter so you can also go with less pressure and it is more resistant for pinching
- 18" tire is more flexible and you can have more traction on a hard surface like rocks etc.
- Main wheel weight is closer to the rotation centre which means less power to rotate the wheel -> longer range than on 19" with a similar tire.
- 18”x1.85 is the same diameter as OEM 19” which means you have more rubber to work for you on trials.
Front Milk Racing 21”x1.60 wheel benefit:
- Much better ability to roll over obstacles - wheel hit an obstacle at a higher point than makes a lower angle of attack than on a smaller wheel.
- A bigger front wheel gives you a more comfortable ride on bumpy terrain.
- allow you to ride on terrain that may even have been out of bounds on smaller wheels
- increases stability and confidence on off-road tracks
- much more great knobby fat tires to choose from than for OEM 19”x1.40
- lift your bike up makes it more comfortable for tall riders
- corrects head tube angle for better front suspension angle of attack
- bigger diameter means more surface touching the ground which gives you even more grip
- better hub than OEM – super sealed with additional o-rings.
- More clearance – 21” wheel lifts hole bike giving more clarence which means it is less likely to be stopped by big obstacle hitting your frame
Milk Racing wheel always comes with tools, spare spokes, spoke wrench, inner tube, rim band and rim lock – you only missing fitting a tire on. If you need 100% Plug&Play wheels, we offer tire fitting as standard offerso wheels come ready to ride straight from the box. Tubeless system can be fitted as well. What's more, as a direct producer, we provide customization such as colour combinations, dishing and other.
- Milk Racing anodized matte rims
- OEM SurRon rear hub + double sealed front hub
- stainless steel 2.6mm/12G spokes
- lacing with 3-cross spoke pattern
- scratch resistant galvanized black spokes (if chosen 'black') - much better than powder coated
- Milk Racing 21"+18" wheel set
- inner tubes 21"+18" set
- rim bands
- rim locks (We always add it as standard to our wheels. We believe that you should get the best upgrade possible for the best price with the little hassle as possible. Basically rim lock prevents spinning tire on the rim, so you don't rip off the inner tube valve. Now you can 1. ride on lower pressure for extra grip and 2. upgrade your power without worrying about the inner tube valve, which is a common issue after a power upgrade)
- all bolts and hardware (stainless steel)
- spoke wrench for spokes tightening
- Torx key for disc brake bolts (disc brake need to be swapped from OEM wheel)
- spare spokes and nipples
- 3.00" or 80/100 for front
- for rear 3.25" or 90/90 - no modification required
- for rear 3.50" or 110/100 Big Boy - dishing or trimming required (included in the price)
Wheel modyfication for super wide tire fitment
Dishing - the rim is moved on spokes ~4mm to the left so that the tire doesn't interfere with the chain.
Trimming - the tire is trimmed ~4mm so it doesn't interfere with the chain.
We highly recommend Dishing option - no grip loss on one side of the tire.
Lancing the wheel on special hub that gives you oportunty to use double disc braking system.
e.g. 'Usually ships in 5-7days' + 'Blue (+4 weeks proceed time)' + 'Tire (+2 week proceed time)' = 7 days + 4 weeks = 5 weeks lead time in the worst-case scenario. After purchase, you will receive an e -mail with a link in which you can track the status of the order and check the "estimated shipping date". Contact us for more detailed information about the current lead time if needed.
The wheels are great, easy to install and a joy to ride. The steering control and the handling improved massively! Thank you also for the professional & kind service.
This wheel kit has made this bike much more awesome. The big fat back tyre gives full traction and the big front rolls over rocks making the whole ride much smoother and faster up hills. The perfect set up for off road mountain trails in Norway. Thanx :)