Milk Racing Wheels Upgrade
Sold worldwide and test proven by hundreds of customers they are the best quality/price wheels on the market. Upgraded, reinforced rims stained with anodizing process gives them more scratch and corrosion-resistant surface than standard paint. Super strong upgraded stainless steel spokes and double size brass nipples (stronger and more corrosion resistant than aluminum type) lanced with 3-cross spoke pattern makes Milk Racing wheels strong enough to withstand more than what Sur-Ron bike can stand. Our main goal is to give alternative wheel option for expensive competitor’s products and give the best product experience possible providing as much additional hardware, tools, spares to make it hassle free as possible.
Rear Milk Racing 18”x1.85 and 16”x1.85 wheel benefit:
- You can put very knobby and wide tire which means the best grip possible
- You have more tire options than on OEM 19"x1.40
- Better for trail riding - 18"/16” tire is fatter so you can also go with less pressure and it is more resistant for pinching
- 18"/16” tire is more flexible and you can have more traction on a hard surface like rocks etc.
- Main wheel weight is closer to the rotation centre which means less power to rotate the wheel -> longer range than on 19" with a similar tire.
- 18”x1.85 is the same diameter as OEM 19” which means you have more rubber to work for you on trials.
- 16”x1.85 is smaller that means more torque without sprocket change
Front Milk Racing 21”x1.60 wheel benefit:
- Much better ability to roll over obstacles - wheel hit an obstacle at a higher point than makes a lower angle of attack than on a smaller wheel.
- A bigger front wheel gives you a more comfortable ride on bumpy terrain.
- allow you to ride on terrain that may even have been out of bounds on smaller wheels
- increases stability and confidence on off-road tracks
- much more great knobby fat tires to choose from than for OEM 19”x1.40
- lift your bike up makes it more comfortable for tall riders
- corrects head tube angle for better front suspension angle of attack
- bigger diameter means more surface touching the ground which gives you even more grip
- better hub than OEM – super sealed with additional o-rings.
- More clearance – 21” wheel lifts hole bike giving more clarence which means it is less likely to be stopped by big obstacle hitting your frame
Milk Racing wheel always comes with tools, spare spokes, spoke wrench, inner tube, rim band and rim lock – you only missing fitting a tire on. If you need 100% Plug&Play wheels, we offer tire fitting as standard offerso wheels come ready to ride straight from the box. Tubeless system can be fitted as well. What's more, as a direct producer, we provide customization such as colour combinations, dishing and other.
- Milk Racing black anodized matte rims 18”x1.85 + 21"x1.60
- OEM SurRon hub Rear + Novatec(or similar) front hub
- SM silver 2.6mm/12G spokes
- lacing with 3-cross spoke pattern
- Milk Racing 21"+18" wheel
- inner tubes standard 3.50
- rim bands
- rim locks
- all bolts and hardware (stainless steel)
- spoke wrench for spokes tightening
- Torx key for disc brake bolts (disc brake need to be swapped from OEM wheel)
- 3.00" for front
- for rear 3.25" - no modification required
- for rear 3.50" Big Boy - dishing or trimming required (included in the price)
Dishing - we move the rim on spokes ~4mm to the left so that the tire doesn't interfere with the chain
Trimming - we trim the tire ~4mm so it doesn't interfere with the chain