Detailed product information
Front Milk Racing 21”x1.60 wheel benefits over stock:
1. Much better ability to roll over obstacles – wheel hits an obstacle at a higher point and makes a lower angle of attack than on a smaller wheel
2. More wide, knobby tires to choose from
3. Wide tire means much more grip
4. Lifts your bike up and improves ergonomics
5. Improved confidence
6. Improved stability and confidence
7. Improved comfort
8. Corrects head tube angle for better front suspension angle of attack
9. More aggressive look
10. More clearance – 21” wheel lifts hole bike giving more clarence which means it is less likely to be stopped by big obstacle hitting your frame
11. Better hub than stock – super sealed with additional o-rings.
12. Stronger and wider rim
The main benefit of a 21″ is its ability to roll over objects easily. This is simply due to their size – obstacles hit the wheel at a lower point than on a small wheel, making it easier to roll over. These wheels will give you a more comfortable ride on bumpy terrain. They will allow you to ride places that may have been out of bounds on smaller wheels. Increased comfort and confidence on the rough ground will lead to faster riding.
Milk Racing Wheels
Sold worldwide and test-proven by thousands of customers on six continents – the best quality/price wheels on the market. Upgraded, reinforced rims stained with anodizing process give them more scratch and corrosion-resistant surface than standard paint. Super strong upgraded stainless steel spokes and double-size brass nipples (stronger and more corrosion resistant than aluminum type) lanced with a 3-cross spoke pattern make Milk Racing wheels strong enough to withstand more than what Sur-Ron bike can stand. Our main goal is to give alternative wheel upgrade options for expensive competitors’ products and give the best product experience possible, providing as much hardware as possible to make it hassle-free for you to focus on riding rather than figuring out how to put an upgrade in.
Wheels always come with tools, spare spokes, spoke wrench, inner tube, rim band, and rim lock – you only miss fitting a tire on. If you need 100% Plug&Play wheels, we offer tire fitting as a standard offer. Wheels come ready to ride straight from the box. A tubeless system can be fitted as well. As a direct producer, we provide customization such as color combinations, dishing, etc.